Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dear Micro$oft,

Please go fuck yourself. I've put up with your shit long enough. The fact that you created new file extensions for Word 2007 that are incompatible with any other iteration of your buggy software are irritating; but the fact that you expect me to download another piece of software, the no-doubt worthless Document Viewer, is beyond even your most asinine tricks to date. Every time I manage to get rid of some vulnerable and predictably unstable program of yours, you force me to download another one just to COPY AND FUCKING PASTE some text into a compatible format for Word 2003.

How 'bout this? Just make it work. Deploy a patch for Word 2003. I don't need the hassle of more shitty software to read a file I already have in a program I already have. Again, fuck you, 개새기!

Love,

Corey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what up cuz long time no speak get at me -

drew