Friday, May 25, 2007

PSA: On My Merry Way!


Alrighty! My car is sold, my bags are packed, my visa is in the mail from the consulate in Chicago, IL, and my ticket is purchased! I depart from Cleveland, OH, on Wednesday, 30 May 2007, and arrive in Seoul, ROK, on Friday, 1 June 2007. I'm seriously looking forward to 19 hours (layovers not included) in a big metal tube coursing through the heavens, but anything to leave Cleveland.


Look for regular updates to this blog as hopefully I will actually have some information to share and some wisdom to impart. I plan to post a lot of pictures of the city, the people, and the food. (Aside: Why is it that all Korea bloggers are obsessed with food?)

Again, to those interested, you've got a place to crash on the other side of the planet.

No comments: