Friday, June 1, 2007

Welcome to Seoul!

After 20 miserable hours on a plane, countless bad meals, and rude flight attendents, I have arrived in Seoul! I got picked up at the airport by my recruiter and driven to my hotel. I will not have my apartment until tonight, so until then, I'm walking around in Korea like a bag lady, but a bag lady with 125lbs of bags.

As I do, I walked out of the hotel this morning and immediately found an ATM, a PC bang, and most importantly, a Starbucks. And you know what? I am jetlagged to high hell so I pad $3.56 for a grande coffee and thought nothing of it.

I'll have some pictures for y'all very soon.

2 comments:

Betsy Reese said...

Glad you made it - have you tried any of the pizza there yet with the fish heads on it?

Unknown said...

I am glad you have Starbucks available there. That had to be some crazy jet lag. Lets get some pics up and see the sights of S. Korea!!