Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Working Again

For all of those who picked on me for not working for the past few months, blow me. I started teaching on Monday afternoon. I got thrown straight into class (though with some help), and taught six classes in a row. I have some cool kids who are energetic and smart, and I have some lousy kids who don't talk, don't answer (even when I call on them), and just sit there and stare at me for 45 minutes until the bell rings and it's time to go.

Even though I don't get off of work until 9:00 pm, it doesn't seem to matter in this city because nothing in Pundang ever closes and people here seem to stay up very, very late.

Also, today is Memorial Day so I didn't have to go to work. Some people from school went out last night and got nice and sloshed sitting in front of the Family Mart. They sell bacon flavored chips that look like bacon, and these chips go very, very well with Super Forties (1.8 litres). Oh! the things that 2 of those will do to a man.

Pics to be posted soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Corey, glad to hear that you're doing well over there! I can't wait to see photos.
Take Care