Monday, June 18, 2007

I Live Here!

As I told my last girlfriend: It's bigger than it looks. Honestly, it's not a bad apartment and it's way better than some of the others I've seen here. There's a fantastic view in all directions and I'm very luck to have gotten a queen-size bed, which, for your information, is where the magic happens.

I seem to have lost the picture of my itty bitty kitchen, but I'll post it when I find it. Needless to say, I have a two-burner stove, a slightly smaller than full size refrigerator, and about one cubic foot of counter space, which is usually filled with a toaster and an empty soju bottle or two. When I'm done with the toaster, I tend to put it back in the cupboard, but I've been lazy. So don't pick on me, or I'll stab you with my one very dull kitchen knife.

One of these days, I'll try to take some pictures of my friends' apartments for comparison purposes, but I'm not sure they'll let me out of jealousy and pure rage. Also, life will get better here once I get my hands on some curtains so that the lights from below cease to enter my dwelling space once and for all. Also, I will post some pictures of the roof garden, perhaps with pictures of me relaxing therein. That is, if the fates conspire in your favor. Also, peep the mountains in the background. Jealous much?




I know, I live in a cubicle, but the pictures really don't do it justice. I think it's about 12' by 25'.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Corey,

Looks pretty sweet and clean out there. I'd like to make a trip to visit before you leave. how much are plane tickets out there? could be fun for me to come visit with my extra vacation.