Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Crane Game

They're everywhere. Really, they're on almost every street corner, usually outside of convenient stores, which really are on every street corner. Koreans love them. Why do they love them? Because the prizes are great, it's cheap to play, and it's easy to win. You get six tries for the equivalent of $1, and if you're not entirely blind, you get something almost every time.

So what can you get, you might ask? Everything from butane lighters to radio-controlled cars, video games, and mp3 players. What did I win tonight in front of my local Family Mart? I'm glad you asked. Something useful, something wonderful, something absolutely charming. Below you can view the box it came in. Or maybe I should say "they".


Inside the box of SexyLine "for glamorous girl" was my prize: a pair of pretty gray and pink panties. HOT! If only I had a girlfriend to give them too. Check 'em out in greater detail below.

"Supergirls" indeed. Only a super girl would wear these. I guess I'll just have to go find one. Time to find some coins so I can go play again. I'll try to post some pics of the machines and more prizes soon.

2 comments:

V_Becks said...

Them sure are some big 'ol panties...

Unknown said...

I am hoping that the next blog from you does not have a picture of you trying those bitches on. I mean it would funny and all but what if your parents read your blog?